NO STANDS REMAINING If you have registered and still need accommodation please see the offer below.
September 4 & 5. Participation is invited to take a stand at the 3rd season of the Sydney Gin Palooza to be held at the Paddington Town Hall, Paddington, Sydney. Your sales and tasting stock can be picked up from Mainfreight depots in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart and delivered to your stand FREE OF CHARGE,
There will be three Meet the Maker Gin tasting sessions over two days. You will be welcomed to a Presentation Six Gin Cocktail Party prior to the first session on Friday 4 September @ 5.00pm – 8.00pm. There will be two sessions on Saturday 11.00am – 2.30pm and 4pm – 7.30pm. Bottle sales are allowed for take home. BioCups, ice and tonic will be supplied.
There are 24 x 1.8m stands for the cost of $1300 + GST and 18 x 1.2m stands for the cost of $750 + GST.
Doma Hotels are pleased to offer 20% off our Best Available Rates to delegates attending
Canberra Gin Palooza, 28 March 2020.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation
- As no block of rooms are held, rooms and rates are subject to availability
- Discount is valid on dates specified. Reservations outside of these dates will be quoted based on the hotel’s best available rates.
- Cancellations or amendments must be made at least 6PM before day of arrival to avoid penalty charges
- Contact our Central Reservations team, specify which hotel you want to stay in and quote EVENT2
Phone: 02 6163 1888
Or through our website by using one of the CODES below.
HOTEL REALM – 5 star
18 National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600
CODE: PALOOZA – REALM
BURBURY HOTEL – 4.5 star
1 Burbury Close, Barton ACT 2600
CODE: PALOOZA – BURBURY